This is the place to find all the information and instructions on how to join Bike Bible Cycling Club brought to you in partnership with Bike Bible and PedalSure our sponsors! What is Bike Bible Cycling Club? Well it is a National Cycling Club set up here in the UK with one aim – to aid people in their love of cycling! With the aid of our sponsors and companies who work with us being a member gives you access to this:
- Access to the Exclusive members only area on the website
- Members only content including an new exciting project in 2017 for members only – the Bike Bible Training plans!
- Members only discounts from companies like MyProtein, USN, ProBikeKit, Athlete Zone, Science In Sport, Target Composites Ltd and DM Nutrition
- Discounted or in some cases free British Cycling membership, which opens up things like Third Party insurance if you take out Ride Membership, discount at Chain Reaction Cycles & Halfords, and many other amazing benefits.
- Discounted membership to Cycling UK
- Plus much more to follow!
All profits from the Bike Bible Cycling Club fund the Bike Bible Sponsorship Program meaning by this small fee you pay you are aiding Bike Bible in our endeavors to help people compete for their dreams!
In addition to the perks and benefits we also have our local Bike Bible Cycling Club Charters, we currently have two one based in Scotland and one based in Widnes, Cheshire but more are planned for the future if members want one in their area! The focus of Bike Bible CC is to help and encourage anyone and everyone to enjoy the sport of cycling, be this from a complete novice to an experienced rider we hope we can help! Future plans for the club include sponsorship of upcoming or established riders to partake in racing events in all disciplines of the sport, charity events to raise money for charities in need, sportive and events, to establish the club as a Go Sky Ride provider and provide the means for members of the club to train as both Go Sky Ride Leaders and where required Cycling Coaches enabling them to host and provide services to those in their community via hosting Go Sky Rides and or promoting the sport in their local communities, and anything cycling related that we think the members of the club would benefit from, including where we have funds to do so sponsorship of local cycling projects in our members areas. As you may have guessed we need to sell A LOT of memberships to accomplish even one of those things, but we are confident that with time and hard work we will achieve great things!
So how do you buy your membership? Well click the buy now button below to be taken to the checkout, we offer different levels of membership to suit every budget! Any issues please let us know by clicking here!